Monday, August 3, 2009

Top 3 of the Week: Best Saved by the Bell Moments


This week's cover of People magazine featured the cast of Saved by the Bell and a "Where Are They Now?" reunion. Considering I've been meaning to write about the classic series for quite some time, the bell has rung now for a Top 3 of the Week!





1) I'm so excited I'm so excited...I'm so...scared.
I don't care who you talk to. If you mention that phrase, they kno
w EXACTLY what you are referring to, as all of us has seen the episode where Jesse has become addicted to caffeine pills. (And yes, you can actually order a t-shirt of the photo above). Saved by the Bell always made its best efforts to give a life lesson to us adolescents watching, and if we learned anything from this incident, it's that song and dance, with too much caffeine in you, will frighten you.



2) Lisa Does "the Sprain"
When Bayside High decides to hold a dance competition, who could forget the classic “sprain” dance that Lisa Turtle does when Screech saves the day as her partner. Once that clapometer reached its peak, we knew that this moment was going to make all of us want sprain our ankle just so we can hop around like the Turtle. Oh, and let’s not forget the cameo from Casey Kasem!


3) When Zack & Kelly Get Married
I’m actually shocked by the amount of people who haven’t seen this made-for-TV movie (actually available on Netflix) capturing the last moments ever of Zack and Kelly. I’ll never forget crying during one of the cheesiest video montages ever before Zack and Kelly say their “I do’s.” And yes, lucky for you and the vast array of nonsense on the Internet, I was able to find that very montage. Grab the Kleenex! (just kidding, I’m not 11 anymore).


No comments: