Monday, October 19, 2009

Top 3 of the Week: Movies I Love That No One Else Does

1) Click
Now I'm not a huge Adam Sandler fan (for every Billy Madison gem there's a Little Nicky flop) but Click somehow seems to capture my interest--mostly because I think the message speaks to all of us workaholics nowadays. Putting all your attention on work forces you to fast foward your life and miss out on what's really important. Ok, maybe there were stupid moments here or there, but because I love the moral of the story, it remains high on my list.


2) Shark Tale
There are a lot of animated movies that have garnered attention for their child-pleasing entertainment and adult-appealing humor--and I think Shark Tale fell off the radar. Maybe it's my odd sense of humor, but between the scenes with the shrimp, the mafia sharks and the financial advising hermit crab, this movie really did crack me up!



3) The First Wives Club
You don't own meeeeee. I must have been a 50-year-old trapped inside a 9-year-old's body when I first saw this movie, but I seriously could watch it over and over again. Maybe its the all-star cast of Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton and Bette Midler, or maybe its the empowering feeling that women can get revenge on their scumbag ex's, but this movie really makes me want to jump into the scene at the end and jump on the tables singing with Goldie, Diane and Bette!


1 comment:

Goofy36363 said...

Click was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And I utterly blame the writer of this blog with the recommendation.

Shark Tale was also by no means a classic. but that fish did look like Angelina Jolie. Fish CAN be sexy. Who knew!?