Sunday, July 12, 2009

Top 3 of the Week: Songs I Can't Stop Dancing to This Summer


1) "When Love Takes Over" David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland


Not only is she a co-host of The Fashion Show on Bravo, but a hit single too!? That was WAY more than I expected when her and former Destiny's Child member, Michelle Williams decided to pursue solo careers without the help of ringleader, Beyonce. This is a song you CANNOT help but tap your feet too, unless you lost your feet in a terrible accident, then..well..I'm sorry I brought it up. At any rate, when this song takes over, I wouldn't stop it if I could! Yeahhhhh!


2) "Hush Hush" PussyCat Dolls

Speaking of Destiny's Child, could the Pussycat Dolls follow in their footsteps with lead singer
Nicole Scherzinger prepared to start a solo gig? (That's the latest rumor but Hush Hush--you didn't hear it from me!) If so, I'm glad they got this song in before they left. But I ask this: why is it that both Beyonce and Nicole are not only the best singers, but blessed with the best looks in the bunch too? Not fair. Some of their songs have been corny in the past, ("When I Grow Up" sounds like a Toys-R-US anthem), but this one is pretty awesome.


3) "I Know You Want Me" Pitbull


I don't know if you want me, but what I do know is that I can't stop dancing to this song. I've always said that as long as a song has a good beat, I'll listen to it (yes, that even includes country music). So even though the lyrics go something like " Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey," it still gets me moving my donkey ass on the dance floor!

No comments: