Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why I Struggle WIth Transition!


Ok, ok...I know you've all been eager for a new post from The Brooke Schneider Show blog. So eager in fact, the fan mail is getting quite nasty. So here I am, back again, to continue the blog, and to be honest, I'm struggling to get into the swing of things.


The reason why, is because I just got back from vacation. Which means it's going to take some time for me to adjust back to the life I had before Strawberry Daiquiri's by the poolside and palm trees in sight. Now, I'm struggling to remember how I get to work, and what my routine coming home is. The truth is, I don't do well with transition.

Whether its moving to new places, or changing jobs or schools, or yes, coming back from a nice vacation, I never do well with the transition. I'm even worried how I'm going to handle Paula Abdul leaving American Idol this year! Mentally it just takes time for me to adjust, and after this vacation, I'm still yearning for the freedom of responsibility.

In fact, I don't even remember what I normally write my blogs about. What is this Top 3 of the Week nonsense? And "Rant of the Week?" Yeah, I need to get on that.

So here is your damn blog post. Maybe the next one I'll be a bit more used to the routine of posting!

2 comments:

John Powers said...

Come on now!
Put the daiquiris down,
and get back on it!

We need you, Brooke!
The blog needs you.

Brooke Schneider said...

It's those kind of comments that motivate me to keep doing what I'm doing. As long as I just touch one person--even if it is someone by the name of John Powers--then it makes it all worthwhile! I'm back baby! I'M BACK!!