Sunday, March 21, 2010

Top 3 of the Week: Actresses Who I Want to Be Friends With


1) Sandra Bullock
I don't think there's any actress who seems more approachable with a greater sense of humor than the newest Oscar-winning star, Sandra Bullock. Every interview she's done makes her sound real, grateful, and sarcastic about her success. But ugh, the poor woman. Just as her career was beginning to reach it's apex her mismatch of a husband, the sleezy-tatooed Jesse James, had to cheat on what actually resembles a tatooed cheetah. (have you seen pictures of this woman?) She deserved a better man before this (I saw James on Celebrity Apprentice-he's as odd as they come.), and with these recent news, it looks like Sandra needs a friend now more than ever!


2) Kate Winslet
There are some people, men or women, who, let's be frank, grow up ugly. (I've already burned childhood photos of my tomboy days.) Well Kate would be the first to admit that she was heading down the wrong "Revolutionary" road. And now she's blossomed into one of the more naturally beautiful woman in Hollywood. Recently, she too had to witness her husband having relations with another woman during their marriage. Talk about a sinking ship. But time and time AND time again, she proves just how important natural ability is, whether it's on the big screen or on the red carpet!


3) Sarah Jessica Parker
Now I've been pretty mean to SJP through the years, as whenever I think about Hollywood stars who are only pretty thanks to stylists, and makeup artists, Sarah is the first person to pop into mind. I wonder if I think of Carrie Bradshaw more than I do Sarah Jessica Parker when I see her, but there is something appealing about her. Maybe it's that adorably bubbly Kristen Chenoweth quality she has in interviews, but whatever it is, she helps round out my Top 3 of women who prove you don't have to act superficial to act in Hollywood!

No comments: