Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 3 of the Week: Male Stars Who Aren't As Hot As People Believe


1) Justin Timberlake
Taking nothing away from how ridiculously talented he is, if I saw a guy who looked like Justin Timberlake on the street, I probably wouldn't feel compelled to turn my head. I was more of a JC fan during my N'SYNC- loving days, and have the poster, key chain and refrigerator magnet to prove it. I even remember arguing with a friend that just based on looks, Rickey Martin at the time was way more cuter than JT. Clearly, I still don't think JT brought sexy back, and clearly I'm attracted to gay men...


2) Johnny Depp
There definitely has to be a mystique or aura about Depp that I'm completely oblivious to, because I don't see how this guy gets the attention from girls as much as he does. I mean he's a great actor be it in his Pirates of the Caribbean role or any of the cooky characters he plays. But with a personality that's a little offbeat and that hair and goatee that make him kind of look like a hobo, he just isn't my type. Sorry, ladies.

3) Derek Jeter
Now this one's painful to admit after all those years of being an avid Jeter fan. But I realized what I loved about him was the intangibles he brings, his personality and what he's meant to the Yankees all these years. Not really his looks--although he does have a great smile and out of all the 3 on the list, he's definitely the best looking. But if you ask me who's better looking: A-Rod or Jeter, I have to say the pretty-green-eyed-pink-lipped Rodriguez. Which tells me that my love for Jeter has dissipated and further proves my point that I need to stop being attracted to douchbags.


No comments: