Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reality TV - Thanks, But No Thanks


OK, so when my life gets to be too awesome and a TV producer offers to film my relationships on a reality TV show, remind me to say thanks, but no thanks. Because I think we realize, with fame and fortune, comes drama and divorce.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 is the latest saga to hit the pages of US Weekly, proving yet again, that the intrusion of cameras just doesn’t lead to happily ever after. Jessica Simpson, Hulk Hogan, Carmen Electra and Travis Barker, are just some examples of the marriage casualties endured from reality TV.


So is it worth it? Why would people want to give it a go still, knowing this type of damage can happen? Maybe people just can’t turn down a lucrative contract, the fame, and the publicity.

Just remind me to turn it down when I get the offer, ok?

No comments: