Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Top 3 of the Week: Shows to Watch This Summer


1) So You Think You Can Dance
If you like American Idol, its not because you just love to hear the sound of different peoples voices. It’s because you like the show format, the competition, and the presentation. If that’s the case, So You Think You Can Dance is no different. Last year, I watched it for my former Commack-native Courtney Galiano who made it all the way to the finals. This year, I’m watching it because it’s a good show, period.



2) Kathy Griffin, My Life on the D-List
If you've ever seen her do stand-up, you're probably not impressed like I am. But if you haven't watched her show, then you're missing out. Griffin is at her comedic best when she's joking with her assistants or during her camera interviews. With Last Comic Standing not returning this summer, My Life on the D-List is probably the funniest show on television, that is if you enjoy more than just people falling in a puddle of mud in Wipeout.



3) Real Housewives of New Jersey
By far, one of my favorite series on television, and for what reason? I couldn't even tell you. I've grown to love this rotating series about the rich and spoiled, ditzy and sleazy housewives who take part in it. For New Jersey, emphasis on the word "sleazy" as it further proves to me you don't have to be smart to have it all, you just have to marry someone who does.

No comments: